AA Construction Surfacing Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
AA Construction Surfacing Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
- We may collect and use the following types of personal info:
- (a) We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent via our contact options.
- (b) Information about your visits to and use of this website including but not limited to: your IP address, location, browser type, operating system, referral source and website navigation paths, and cookies that are installed on your device.
What we do with the information we gather
- We may use your personal information to:
- (a) Administer our website through statistical data on how much traffic there is on our website and/or to contact you again about your project
- We will never disclose, share or sell your data to anyone else unless required to do so by law.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- For more information on your rights in relation to the general data protection regulation and your privacy policies, please see the following link:
- Our principal place of business is 3 Swain Road, Wigmore, ME8 OSN, United Kingdom.
- You can contact us by post, telephone or email.